Every Year I look forward to the start of our regular Fly-Fishing Guide Season in Alberta and British Columbia.This year we are extremely stoked because of the low snow pack.Something we have not had in five years.The rivers’ below all fish great once run-off subsides.My guess is by the third week of June it will be game on.
- The Bow River -Catch the Golden Stone Fly Hatch from late June thru into the 3rd week of July.
- The Waterton River -This will be a good bet from Mid June thru into mid July offering excellent streamer and foam dry fly fishing.
- The Columbia River -Low flows make the big rainbows easy pickings especially when they are eating caddis and P.M.D.’s.
- The Slocan River -Great time to hit this when the Golden Stones are hatching.
- The Elk River -Always fishes good during low water years.Golden Stones and Green Drakes are the norm.
Contact Us to book your trip -800-453-3991