Our Montana, Alberta and British Columbia Guided Fly-Fishing Trip Planner was developed to provide clients some ideas and suggestions on planning a Guided Fly-Fishing Trip to Alberta and British Columbia. We offer single- or multi-day Guided Fly-Fishing Trips on all advertised rivers that we offer guided Fly-fishing trips on,all with one Fly-Fishing Outfitter.
Look further down and view the sample itineraries offering the best fly fishing that North Central Montana, south-west Alberta and southern British Columbia have to offer.
For Fly-fishers that have the time to get away and sample the “best” that the Canadian Rockies has to offer, the trip below is our most popular.
Trip 1 – Elk River to the Bow River
Five days of Fly-Fishing:
- Day 1: Arrive Calgary, AB, drive to Fernie, BC
- Day 2: Float the Elk River
- Day 3: Float the Elk River
- Day 4: Float or walk & wade in south-east British Columbia, float the Oldman River or Waterton River
- Day 5: Arrive Calgary in the afternoon, float the Bow River (this day can be spent in south-west Alberta
- Day 6: Float the Bow River
- Day 7: Depart